App by UTD
Password reset is critical for a good customer experience.
KeyMaster is a user-friendly app for Shopify stores, aimed at creating the best customer experience by providing your clients with control over their password security.
Imagine a situation where your customer’s sensitive information has been compromised, and someone got access to their account. The customer will hurry to change the password and restrict access to their account, to no avail.
Worry no more! We’ve heard your needs and are ready to take care of your customer’s security.
In a few moments your clients will be able to change their password. They won’t even have to log in and out of their accounts to get that comforting feeling of safety. KeyMaster is the app to turn to to compliment your clients by saying “We care about you. Your information is safe with us”.
KeyMaster by UTD is a true lifesaver for every online store that values customer security.
Enhance customers’ experience and eliminate customers’ frustration with KeyMaster app by UTD.
- Password change functionality
- Customizable flow for password change
- Fully customizable styling
- Full security provided by Shopify
- Quick and easy integration
- Intuitive user-friendly interface
Keep your customers trust by respecting their security with the KeyMaster app.
Because for us, your customers’ safety is a priority.
Explore how the app works in an example store.
- Visit the demo store.
- Enter using password `change-password-app`
- Create an account.
- Activate your account.
- Visit the account page to test out the password change functionality.
- I installed the app, but the form does not appear. What do I do?
For the moment, our app does not support automatic installation, but we’re already working on it. For now you should refer to the Installation guide or contact our support team.
- I cannot install the app. What do I do?
Refer to the Installation guide or contact our support team.
- I installed the app, but I do not see it in the app list on the store. Is it not installed?
Our app is using Shopify Storefront API – that’s why it appears in the Sales Channels list in the admin.
- I cannot uninstall the app. What do I do?
Refer to the Uninstallation guide or contact our support team.
- Can I customize the password change form to fit my brand?
Yes, our app allows modification of the structure and styling using Theme Editor. Refer to the Customization guide or contact our support team.
- Can I display the password change form on another page?
Yes, our app allows the display of the form on any of the account pages. Refer to the Customization guide or contact our support team.
- How secure is the app? Do you store any customer information?
We value your privacy more than anything, and that’s why we do not store any customer information – including passwords – in our app. The app is built using Shopify Storefront API, which is the most safe and secure way to change a customer’s password.
- Any questions?
We’re happy to help! Contact us here.
- Install the app using Shopify App Store.
- Add account.change-password.liquid file to the theme using Theme Editor.
- Add /account?view=change-password link to the account menu on your store.
- Style the change password form using CSS. The example above works for any Shopify theme, yet the styling might not match your current theme. Use CSS customization to personalize the change password form to your branding.
- There you go – the app is ready to be used!
Note. If you need any custom integrations, refer to the Customization guide or hire a Shopify Expert.
- Click on the plus icon next to “Sales channels” title in the Shopify admin.
- In the “Sales channels” popup, click the “Manage sales channels” link.
- Remove the KeyMaster app from sales channels.
- Remove all forms with name=»change_password» from your theme using the Theme Editor.
- Remove all /account?view=change-password links from your store using the Theme Editor. Make sure to check the menu linklists in the Navigation part of the Shopify admin as well.
Note. If you used any custom integrations, refer to the Customization guide or hire a Shopify Expert.
If you need any more help, please contact our support team – we’ll contact you as quickly as possible.